Thank God I’m a Country Boy
Untitled on We Heart It
❤️Girly/Summery blog, I always follow back, pinky promise
I would love the ability to open my window and be on the roof of my house
Maybe you’ve just started to pursue a higher education. Maybe you’ve spent your adult life paying off debt from school. Either way, you’ve probably got questions about why college costs so much, what can be done about it, and if it’s even worth doing in the first place.
You should ask those questions to the President of the United States.
On Tuesday, June 10, our Founder/CEO, David, will head down to Washington to host a live conversation about education with President Obama. David will ask your questions. The President will answer them, out of his mouth, in front of the world.
(The White House will also be picking out a few question-askers to join us in person. If having the President’s ear isn’t enough, maybe standing on his carpet is.)
"Not that lubed-up Q-tips aren’t the sexiest thing in the world, but I kinda want to know what it’s like, you know. To be impaled on your huge dick without actually being impaled.”
“It was about to get sexy there, but you shot the mood right in the face.”
In which Stiles is a faerie and Derek is sick and tired of not being able to fuck him.
You’re a college student. You’re not rolling in cash, though you wish you were.
So when you’re assigned $100, $200, and sometimes even $400 textbooks, there’s no way you can pay that much.
Try these options instead.
1. Price comparison sites
Arizona State University’s Barrett the Honors College has been home to professors who sexually harass and sexually abuse students for 15 years; the administration knows and has not only failed to protect students, but has also actively discouraged students from reporting these crimes by denying the existence of rape culture, recommending students recant their reports, and even retaliating against students who pursue justice.
This cannot be allowed to happen. Private and internal investigations have clearly failed, so the public must hold ASU and Barrett accountable for their unacceptable actions. Reblog on tumblr and spread bit.ly/fireasupredators on all your social media.
For more information, read the petition description and visit Sun Devils Against Sexual Assault’s wordpress
- purposefully forget their names
- any time yr talking about anything outside the realm of COD, energy drinks, or football, pause and giggle and say “oh, but sorry - you wouldn’t know anything about this, right? we can change the subject”
- extension on #1: call him by the name of another boy w the same hair color as him. when he protests, laugh and act like he’s trying to trick u
- "hold this." stop acknowledging him for the remainder of the encounter until it is time to collect you bag/purse/coat/etc
- "sorry, what? i wasn’t listening" rinse and repeat
- tilt yr head. make a cute face. “awwwwww”
Glass Jar Mushroom House